Find legal assistance

Home > Our City Services > City Attorney > How Do I > Find legal assistance

The following list may be helpful:

Organizations Providing Legal Assistance Phone
Monterey County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service (831)582-3600
State Bar of California Lawyer Referral Service (866) 442-2529
California Rural Legal Assistance (CRLA) (831) 757-5221
Legal Services for Seniors (831) 442-7700
Monterey County Self-Help Center (831) 647-5890


City Attorney